One of the biggest struggles for business owners/entrepreneurs these days is they simply try to wear too many hats and find themselves chasing their tail.
They try to do EVERYTHING in their business and this my friend, is a dangerous downward spiral.
What a lot of smart entrepreneurs who find themselves on this downward spiral are doing is outsourcing some tasks to a Virtual Assistant.
But the question is – What should you outsource?
That is a great question, and impossible to answer in one blog post because quite truthfully it all depends on what you need support with. Whatever it is, I’m confident there will be a VA who can support.
The truth is Virtual Assistants are Godsends!
Generally, a VA is the first level of support an entrepreneur/business owner looks for before any other.
They help you ‘buy more time’ in your working day alleviating stress and allowing you to focus on business growth.
10 Tasks to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
- Online Sales Funnels
- Email Management
- Setting up autoresponders (Mailchimp / Active Campaign etc.)
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Set up Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn)
- Manage and update social media
- Set up webinars
- Publish posts to your blog
- Repeatable tasks – Things that pop up on your to-do-list week in week out. Do a quick screen recording, share it with your VA and voila – more time has been saved each week)
So, there you have it. My top 10 tasks to outsource to a Virtual Assistant.
It’s important to understand that with some of the above you may be required to train your VA, but once that’s done then you’ve just saved yourself a tonne of time.
How much time could you save your business?
Now it’s time to look at the option of outsourcing some of your workload to a Virtual Assistant.
If you would like to discuss outsourcing some of your workload to me you can contact me here…